Incentive Tour to Thailand
Thailand is rolling out the red carpet for meetings & incentives travel groups, offering more distinctive destinations than ever, plus an astounding array of new venues, activities, and attractions that allow you to experience Thailand in a whole new light.
With its legendary hospitality, outstanding hotels and resorts, and inspiring itineraries from award-winning destination management companies, Thailand’s variety has never been better!
MTG also offers exciting support packages specifically tailored to the needs of overseas MICE operators and professional organizations looking to organize business events in Thailand. We therefore encourage event organizers to contact us about how we can help create inspiring, memorable, and cost-effective events in Thailand.
Together with Thailand’s outstanding accommodations options and friendly, flexible local suppliers. MTG provides even more options with a fascinating variety of themes to make your incentive tour shine: things like Golf, Spa, and Team-building packages, plus Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Green Meeting programs can thoroughly enrich your meetings & incentives experience. Whatever your preference, Thailand has it all.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeCamping, Children, Discovery, Family
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Large Group
Tour overview notes:
- Luxurious tour of Thailand, 4.5 & 5 star hotels
- Unique excursions and experiences
- Beautiful fresh local cuisine
- Local Thai guides throughout the tour
- Tour escort ensuring flawless implementation of all logistics
- Experience an exciting ride on a Long Tail boat on the Chao Phraya River
- Enjoy the famous Siam Nramit evening show
- Visit The Bangkok Grand Palace – you will be taken around the palace by a local guide
- Visit Bangkok’s Reclining Buddha – the oldest temple in Bangkok – you will be guided by a local Thai
- Ride a Thai Tuktuk through town – 2 passengers per Tuktuk. This is a great exhilarating ride in the busy streets of Bangkok!
- Relax with a luxurious therapeutic / Thai massage – 2hrs at the world class Healthland.
- Visit one of Bangkok’s exclusive roof-top bars – enjoy stunning views of Bangkok with complimentary cocktails
- Travel to Kanchanaburi, to see the famous Bridge on the River Kwai and the infamous “Death Railway”
- Visit Amphawa floating market, ride a small tail boat into the market and enjoy the local fresh tropical fruit
- In the evening – watch Amphawa monkeys swim in the river. Take a boat ride along the river to see the fireflies. The fireflies around Amphawa tend to like certain trees, and they coordinate their glows. It is quite a site when you pass a tree swarming with fireflies all blinking on and off in conjunction with each other.
- Visit Khaosan Road – Bangkok’s busy tourist street
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple at Mt Suthep – offering stunning views of Chiang Mai
- Local markets of Chiang Mai – a showcase of the art and craftsmanship of the Northern Thai people.
- OPTIONAL: Enjoy one of the world’s most beautiful Hot Air Ballooning rides
- Visit an Elephant Camp, learn how to care for the elephant, feed the elephant, wash an elephant and most likely – be washed by them. You can ride an elephant bareback. And those who wish to ride on the built-on saddle – may do so.
- Ride a bamboo raft down a gentle river
- Hike the native forest of Northern Thailand – with a local guide
- Visit rice fields, coffee plantation, hill tribe village & pineapple plantation
- Visit the famous Golden Triangle – where Thailand, Burma, and Laos meet
- Visit the stunning King’s Mother’s gardens – by park transportation
- Visit Maesai – the Thai-Myanmar border. Thousand of Burmese cross through this border daily to work in Thailand.
- Visit the notorious Golden Triangle Opium Museum
- Enjoy a longtail boat ride along the Mekong River in the Golden Triangle and disembark on the Laos side. Here we visit a local market
- Visit Chiang Rai & stay overnight (at the best hotel).
- Enjoy an adventurous, private Jeep tour on Koh Samui Island. Visit a coconut plantation and enjoy monkeys picking and eating coconuts. Try picking coconuts yourself. You will be picked up from the airport by private jeeps.
- Sail on a private luxury yacht in the Gulf of Thailand & voyage to Ang Thong Marine Park. Visit secluded white beaches, hidden lagoons and selected islands away from the crowds. Enjoy guided snorkeling at the marine park, nature walk & guided sea kayaking. Delicious catering accompanies us throughout the day on the yacht.
- Koh Samui Fishermen night market – a great way to end the Shabbat
Domestic flights are not included:
Bangkok – Chiang Mai
Chiang Rai – Koh Samui
Koh Samui – Bangkok
- Day 1 Wednesday
Depart to Bangkok
- Day 2 Thursday
Welcome to Bangkok, Thailand :-).
Our local guide will greet you at the airport and will accompany you for the duration of the tour.
We start our ‘concrete jungle’ ride to town, heading to Chao Phraya River – Bangkok’s main river (372 km…), to board long tail boats – Thailand’s distinctive water transport, for a fascinating ride along the river. The boat ride opens a chance to take a glimpse on some of the local life-style and of Bangkok slums built along the river and if we are lucky – we will see the ‘water monitor’ – large lizards living on the river-side walls – looking like a hybrid of crocodile and turtle.
Following the river cruise we make our way to our hotel at the bustling heart of Bangkok where old and new, east and west are merged at every corner. We are on Sukhumvit 22 – close to Beit Elisheva – Central Chabad. We arrive at the hotel in mid afternoon and allow time to refresh and rest before our evening show.
We will have an early dinner at the hotel (by Chabad).
In the early evening we travel to Siam Niramit spectacular show
Lunch: Packed warm lunch from Chabad will arrive at the airport with our representative.
Dinner: At the hotel – arranged by Chabad
- Day 3 Friday
Today we explore the best of Bangkok – the Grand Palace and Wat Pho – the reclining Buddha – being the oldest temple of Bangkok. We travel by Vans to the Grand Palace, then by Tuktuks from the Palace to the river to catch a luxury ferry ride to our part of town – for a relaxing afternoon – 2 hour massage at the ’Healthland’ – this is a professional massage provider, at high quality and at a very relaxing, pampering atmosphere. We will provide massaging options in advance such as Thai massage together in the same room – 2 massage professionals; we can request male / female masseur. Sports / Therapeutic massage is available as well – by Physiotherapists.
Preparations for Shabbat
Kabalat Shabbat at Beit Elisheva
Dinner at our hotel
- Day 4 Shabbat
Breakfast – at the hotel
Lunch – at Beit Elisheva, following Shabbat service
Dinner – Seuda Shlishit – at the hotel
Motzaey Shabbat: Visit one of Bangkok’s roof-top bars. The roof top offers intriguing views of Bangkok. Enjoy cocktail drinks at the roof top bar.
- Day 5 Sunday
One of the Must-See / Must-Experience of Bangkok is the Floating markets. We leave early (7:00/7:30am) to reach here by 9am – to capture 2hrs of the market. As we arrive at the floating market we hop on small tail boats into the market.
We will continue traveling back in time to see the world-famous bridge on the River Kwai, built during World War II by prisoners of war, near the town of Kanchanaburi. Learn about the construction of the infamous “Death Railway” at the poignant JEATH War Museum and the cemetery.
Michael – a thought: On our way back we can stop at Ampawa floating market and as sunset begins – we can see the floating monkeys in the river and glowworm.
This floating market is best to visit in the afternoon – we still start the day at the same time, start at Kanchanaburi and finish at the market.
We can take packed dinners with us – to be heated up one of the restaurants (arranged by Chabad) near Ampawa.
If we want to get back to BKK for dinner – we will still take sandwiches for the evening – and be prepared for late dinner.
Back to Bangkok – to Koassan Road – to take a glimpse at one of the busiest tourist streets in BKK. Dinner at Chabad House.
- Day 6 Monday
Fly to Chiang Mai
Your local coach and guide will greet you at the airport. Our first visit in the region is to one of Chinag Mai’s landmarks – Wat Phra Doi Suthep – Temple Doi Suthep built in the 14th century on the peak of Mt Suthep – 1676 meter high. Some 300 steps lead from the car park to the peak – however there is also a tram to assist the way. The place is sacred for the Buddhists. The peak offers stunning views over Chinag Mai and its surroundings.
We will have picnic lunch with us.
Travel to Chiang Mai (30 min) – check in the hotel, afternoon tea before heading to one of the unique local markets. The market is a showcase of the art and craftsmanship of the Northern Thai people. Many of the stall vendors make and sell their own products and the quality of craftsmanship is superb. The goods available are made from a wide variety of materials such as silk, paper, fabric, wood, metal, glass, ceramic etc.
Dinner at the hotel (by Chabad)
- Day 7 Tuesday
Today is a full day of Thai adventure – Thai jungle, Elephants, Rice Fields, Bamboo Rafts. But – not before we explore it from the air!
We start the day early today with Hot Air Ballooning. From here we visit a well-treated elephant camp and we join in a course to treat the elephants at their natural surrounding – eating, bathing, minding their young ones and inter-reacting with their visitors. We will ride the elephants at their natural surroundings – without saddle. (Michael – if you would like to add a ride with a saddle – we can). After lunch we will visit a rice field – one of Thailand’s main industry, we take a short trek in a Thai jungle and finish with a sail on bamboo rafts.
The order of the activities may change – start with the raft, followed by a tre, followed by the elephant camp.
We are back at Chiang Mai at around 19:00. Dinner at the hotel.
- Day 8 Wednesday
Today we visit the famous Golden Triangle – the spot where Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet, being separated by the Mekong River. Once, this was the center of opium production and trade in South East Asia. Those days are gone. Now the area is peaceful and tranquil dotted with hill tribe villages, ancient temples and markets.
On our way north we visit Doitung – the King’s mother’s garden (by truck), we stop at coffee plantation, visit authentic hill tribe village and hill tribe school, stop at Maesai – the Thai – Myanmar border, once at the Golden Triangle we visit the Opium museum and take a long tail boat ride along the Mekong River where we stop at the bank on Laos territory.
Continue to Chiang Rai.
Overnight in Chiang Rai. Dinner at the hotel.
- Day 9 Thursday
After breakfast fly from Chiang Rai to Koh Samui
Flight 9:45am – arriving 13:45 (stopover in BKK).
At Koh Samui airport – we are greeted by our local guides. We explore the island this afternoon by Vans.
Our luggage will be transported to the hotel.
Dinner – at Chabad house
- Day 10 Friday
A day out to Ang Thong Marine Park on our private yacht. We will take our packed lunch with us. Explore the magnificent scenery of the Gulf of Thailand where dolphins and whales make the marine park their home. Your professional snorkeling leader will take you on a journey to the underwater world of the marine Park. Continue from here to hidden lagoons and white sandy beaches, you will have the option to go for guided sea kayaking to explore sensational cliffs and magical tunnels that are only found at this location. Afternoon arrive at Emerald Lake island – option to be transferred to the beach and enjoy a walk to a viewpoint over the surrounding islands. From here – journey sail to Koh Samui
We arrive back on the island at 16:30
Shabbat enters at 6:09pm
Shabbat service at Chabad House and dinner at the resort.
- Day 11 Shabbat
Shacharit at the hotel
Kriat Hatora and Musaf at Chabad House.
Lunch – at Chabad House.
Shiurim and lectures at the hotel
Seuda Shlishit – at the hotel or Chabad
After havdala we travel by vans to the Fishermen village on the other side of the island.
- Day 12 Sunday
This morning (8:00) – venture into the jungle on a thrilling Jeep safari . Visit the Magic Garden, tour a rubber plantation, and enjoy lunch with a mountain view
The tour will include coconut picking experience
We are back at the hotel at 11:30 to freshen up before the flight to BKK.
12:30pm Transfer to Koh Samui airport for the flight to Bangkok to catch the flight back home
Flight to BKK 2:30pm – 3:45pm.
Bangkok, 4 nights: Riva Surya (5 star)
Chiang Mai, 2 nights: Shangri-La (5 star)
Chiang Rai, 1 night: Le Meridien (5 star)
Koh Samui, 3 nights: Grand Centara resort Koh Samui (5 star)