Incentive Tour to Thailand
Thailand is rolling out the red carpet for meetings & incentives travel groups, offering more distinctive destinations than ever, plus an astounding array of new venues, activities, and attractions that allow you to experience Thailand in a whole new light.
With its legendary hospitality, outstanding hotels and resorts, and inspiring itineraries from award-winning destination management companies, Thailand’s variety has never been better!
MTG also offers exciting support packages specifically tailored to the needs of overseas MICE operators and professional organizations looking to organize business events in Thailand. We therefore encourage event organizers to contact us about how we can help create inspiring, memorable, and cost-effective events in Thailand.
Together with Thailand’s outstanding accommodations options and friendly, flexible local suppliers. MTG provides even more options with a fascinating variety of themes to make your incentive tour shine: things like Golf, Spa, and Team-building packages, plus Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Green Meeting programs can thoroughly enrich your meetings & incentives experience. Whatever your preference, Thailand has it all.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCamping, Children, Discovery, Family
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Tour overview notes:
- Luxurious tour of Thailand, 4.5 & 5 star hotels
- Unique excursions and experiences
- Beautiful fresh local cuisine
- Local Thai guides throughout the tour
- Tour escort ensuring flawless implementation of all logistics
- Experience an exciting ride on a Long Tail boat on the Chao Phraya River
- Enjoy the famous Siam Nramit evening show
- Visit The Bangkok Grand Palace – you will be taken around the palace by a local guide
- Visit Bangkok’s Reclining Buddha – the oldest temple in Bangkok – you will be guided by a local Thai
- Ride a Thai Tuktuk through town – 2 passengers per Tuktuk. This is a great exhilarating ride in the busy streets of Bangkok!
- Relax with a luxurious therapeutic / Thai massage – 2hrs at the world class Healthland.
- Visit one of Bangkok’s exclusive roof-top bars – enjoy stunning views of Bangkok with complimentary cocktails
- Travel to Kanchanaburi, to see the famous Bridge on the River Kwai and the infamous “Death Railway”
- Visit Amphawa floating market, ride a small tail boat into the market and enjoy the local fresh tropical fruit
- In the evening – watch Amphawa monkeys swim in the river. Take a boat ride along the river to see the fireflies. The fireflies around Amphawa tend to like certain trees, and they coordinate their glows. It is quite a site when you pass a tree swarming with fireflies all blinking on and off in conjunction with each other.
- Visit Khaosan Road – Bangkok’s busy tourist street
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple at Mt Suthep – offering stunning views of Chinag Mai
- Local markets of Chiang Mai – a showcase of the art and craftsmanship of the Northern Thai people.
- OPTIONAL: Enjoy one of the world’s most beautiful Hot Air Ballooning rides
- Visit an Elephant Camp, learn how to care for the elephant, feed the elephant, wash an elephant and most likely – be washed by them. You can ride an elephant bare back. And those who wish to ride on the built-on saddle – may do so.
- Ride a bamboo raft down a gentle river
- Hike the native forest of Northern Thailand – with a local guide
- Visit rice fields, coffee plantation, hill tribe village & pineapple plantation
- Visit the famous Golden Triangle – where Thailand, Burma and Laos meet
- Visit the stunning King’s Mother’s gardens – by park transportation
- Visit Maesai – the Thai-Myanmar border. Thousand of Burmese cross through this boarder daily to work in Thailand.
- Visit the notorious Golden Triangle Opium Museum
- Enjoy a longtail boat ride along the Mekong River in the Golden Triangle and disembark on the Laos side. Here we visit a local market
- Visit Chiang Rai & stay overnight (at the best hotel).
- Enjoy an adventurous, private Jeep tour on Koh Samui Island. Visit a coconut plantation and enjoy monkeys picking and eating coconuts. Try picking coconuts yourself. You will be picked up from the airport by private jeeps.
- Sail on a private luxurious yacht in the Gulf of Thailand & voyage to Ang Thong Marine Park. Visit secluded white beaches, hidden lagoons and selected islands away from the crowds. Enjoy guided snorkeling at the marine park, nature walk & guided sea kayaking. Delicious catering accompanies us throughout the day on the yacht.
- Koh Samui Fishermen night market – a great way to end the Shabbat
Domestic flights are not included:
Bangkok – Chiang Mai
Chiang Rai – Koh Samui
Koh Samui – Bangkok
Bangkok, 4 nights: Holiday Inn (4 star)
Chiang Mai, 2 nights: Shangri-La (5 star)
Chiang Rai, 1 night: Le Meridien (5 star)
Koh Samui, 3 nights: Grand Centara resort Koh Samui (5 star)