Incentive Tour to Vietnam & Cambodia
A land of staggering natural beauty and cultural complexities, of dynamic megacities and hill-tribe villages, Vietnam is both exotic and compelling.
Unforgettable experiences are everywhere in Vietnam. There’s the sublime: gazing over a surreal seascape of limestone islands from the deck of a traditional junk in Halong Bay. The ridiculous: taking 10 minutes just to cross the street through a tsunami of motorbikes in Hanoi. The inspirational: exploring the world’s most spectacular cave systems in PhongNha-Ke Bang National Park. The comical: watching a moped loaded with honking pigs weave a wobbly route along a country lane. And the contemplative: witnessing a solitary grave in a cemetery of thousands of war victims.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Guided Tours
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Welcome to Vietnam. Upon arrival at Hanoi Airport, obtain your Vietnam visa and clear Immigration and Customs. After collecting your baggage, exit the airport to meet outside a local Guide.
Transfer to the centre and enjoy the visit to Vietnam Museum of Ethnology – miniaturized Vietnamese ethnic community’s life.
Continue to the Temple of Literature (Vietnamese name is Quoc Tu Giam) – The Vietnam’s first University, which was built in 1070 in honor of Confucius, his followers and Chu Van An, a moral figure in Vietnamese education. Take a cyclo in Hanoi Old Quarter – 36 streets and guilds to discover the ancient feature of Hanoi and daily life. Stop to visit Ngoc Son Temple located at the northern end of Sword Lake (aka Hoan Kiem Lake).
- Experienced MTG Guide, for all service except for:
* Train – overnight – Victoria Train or Fanxipan Train.
* Internal flights
- Local private English speaking guides in each region
- Charter bus, air-conditioned, with an experienced safe driver.
- Entrance fees to all activities mentioned on the itinerary
- Complimentary Vietnam visa pre-approval letter
- Visa multiple entries to Vietnam (US$60pp) (includes visa stamp fee and arrangement fee)
- Visa One entry to Cambodia (US$40pp) (includes visa stamp fee and arrangement fee)
- 9 nights at hotels double/twin sharing room (BB)
- 2 nights on train (Private cabin for 2 pax)
- 1 night’s cruise at Ha Long Bay – double/twin rooms
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned on the itinerary below
- Water Puppet show
- Cyclo in Hanoi
- Private boat sail in My Tho, Tonle Sap
- Tw0 bottles of mineral water per person per day
Brunch and Dinner on Ha Long Bay cruise – included.
Internal Flights :
The airfare can be changed depending on booking time
HAN-REP: 280 USD/pax/way by Vietnam Airlines (no FOC)
REP-PNH: 127 USD/pax/way by Cambodia Angkor Airlines (no FOC)
PNH-SGN: 220 USD/pax/way by Vietnam Airlines (no FOC)
* Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc…
* Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item
Hanoi : Sheraton hotel (deluxe room) / Somerset West Point (executive room) – the latter is a 2-4 min walk to Chabad house. So itsaves time of driving in the evening. Location is great.
Sapa : Victoria Sapa Resort (deluxe room)
Siem Reap : Marriott hotel Courtyard (deluxe room) / Empress Angkor Hotel – studio room
Note: Empress hotel is familiar with the kosher arrangements and will be better to use here.
Phnom Penh : Sofitel (superior room)
Ho Chi Minh : Sofitel Plaza hotel (superior room)
Victoria train. 2 cabins are double and 11 cabins are 4 berth = therefore we can have a max of 24pax. Or we decide that we occupy the cabins by gender – 4 males or 4 females per cabin.
Fanxipan train. 40 double cabins.
Paradise Elegance cruise – double rooms